Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 11, 2013
The moment Natalie Dormer sashays onto a screen, big screen or small, my first thought it is — “Oh, it’s Her Hotness from the ‘Henry the Eighth’ TV series.” My second thought is “When will she strip?” And the third … Continue reading
The fabulous films of fall are just starting previews, and soon we’ll be mercifully free of that annual late summer swoon of slop (“Riddick,””Two Guns,” “The Family” et al). So where do we stand as a tentative best of the … Continue reading
Overlong and comically broad, the Mexican-made “Instructions not Included”, a surprise late-summer box office hit, is still not without its charms. A Spanish-language (with subtitles) comic weeper about single parenting and the immigrant experience, it makes a fine showcase for … Continue reading