Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 27, 2013
Randy Moore’s filmed-on-the-sly theme park (Disneyland and Disney World) horror thriller got some level of Disney permission and has distribution. Intrigued.
He did the best of the Harry Potters, “Children of Men” and “Y Tu Mama Tambien” and “Great Expectations” and “A Little Princess.” One of my favorite directors, and he should be one of yours. So I’m looking for suggestions … Continue reading
History hasn’t let us think about the blood. It was all over Jackie Kennedy, the Secret Service Agents and especially the doctors and nurses crowded into that emergency room at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.“Parkland” is a fascinating insider’s view of … Continue reading
The answer to that has to be “probably.” “Wizard of Oz” took in decent money, owing to the lack of kid-film competition. And since the last theatrical cartoon was the limper-than-limp “Planes,” there is pent up demand. Lots of it. … Continue reading