Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman 1984 (WW84)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Documentary Review: Retirees look for Paradise in Florida's The Villages -- "Some Kind of Heaven"
- Movie Review: Seeing the future, trying to change it of your own "Volition"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 27, 2013
Randy Moore’s filmed-on-the-sly theme park (Disneyland and Disney World) horror thriller got some level of Disney permission and has distribution. Intrigued.
He did the best of the Harry Potters, “Children of Men” and “Y Tu Mama Tambien” and “Great Expectations” and “A Little Princess.” One of my favorite directors, and he should be one of yours. So I’m looking for suggestions … Continue reading
History hasn’t let us think about the blood. It was all over Jackie Kennedy, the Secret Service Agents and especially the doctors and nurses crowded into that emergency room at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.“Parkland” is a fascinating insider’s view of … Continue reading
The answer to that has to be “probably.” “Wizard of Oz” took in decent money, owing to the lack of kid-film competition. And since the last theatrical cartoon was the limper-than-limp “Planes,” there is pent up demand. Lots of it. … Continue reading