Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 27, 2013
Randy Moore’s filmed-on-the-sly theme park (Disneyland and Disney World) horror thriller got some level of Disney permission and has distribution. Intrigued.
He did the best of the Harry Potters, “Children of Men” and “Y Tu Mama Tambien” and “Great Expectations” and “A Little Princess.” One of my favorite directors, and he should be one of yours. So I’m looking for suggestions … Continue reading
History hasn’t let us think about the blood. It was all over Jackie Kennedy, the Secret Service Agents and especially the doctors and nurses crowded into that emergency room at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.“Parkland” is a fascinating insider’s view of … Continue reading
The answer to that has to be “probably.” “Wizard of Oz” took in decent money, owing to the lack of kid-film competition. And since the last theatrical cartoon was the limper-than-limp “Planes,” there is pent up demand. Lots of it. … Continue reading