Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2013
He was a staple in one era of Spike Lee films, gained greater fame on TV’s “Grey’s Anatomy,” and was dismissed from that show for intemperate remarks about a gay castmate and repeated bungling of how he apologized for that. … Continue reading
The late summer swoon at the box office — no breakout hits since July, no decent opening weekend since “The Butler” — continues as Vin Diesel’s “Riddick” opened weak Thursday night and Friday and is headed for a $17-18 million … Continue reading