Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2013
He was a staple in one era of Spike Lee films, gained greater fame on TV’s “Grey’s Anatomy,” and was dismissed from that show for intemperate remarks about a gay castmate and repeated bungling of how he apologized for that. … Continue reading
The late summer swoon at the box office — no breakout hits since July, no decent opening weekend since “The Butler” — continues as Vin Diesel’s “Riddick” opened weak Thursday night and Friday and is headed for a $17-18 million … Continue reading