Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 7, 2013
He was a staple in one era of Spike Lee films, gained greater fame on TV’s “Grey’s Anatomy,” and was dismissed from that show for intemperate remarks about a gay castmate and repeated bungling of how he apologized for that. … Continue reading
The late summer swoon at the box office — no breakout hits since July, no decent opening weekend since “The Butler” — continues as Vin Diesel’s “Riddick” opened weak Thursday night and Friday and is headed for a $17-18 million … Continue reading