Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 10, 2013
The Ron Howard F-1 racing bio-pic has earned swooning notices from The Trades. It doesn’t open until the end of Sept., but I hope to interview Howard and one of the stars of this James Hunt/Nikki Lauda racing rivalry tale. … Continue reading
Reviews are calling “Blue Caprice,” the new thriller about the D.C. Snipers, “the most frightening monster movie of the year,” (New York Observer). And the praise for the film’s star, Isaiah Washington, is even more rapturous, praising his “mesmerizing authority … Continue reading