Jeff Bridges collects a big paycheck but burns through a good chunk of his reservoir of Oscar-winning good will with “R.I.P.D.,” the worst comic book adaptation since “Jonah Hex.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A harsh childhood is redeemed by a song in "I Can Only Imagine"
- Preview, Shailene is "Adrift" in this survival at sea true story drama
- Box Office: "Tomb Raider," "Love, Simon" and "Entebbe" underwhelm, "I Can Only Imagine" over-performs
- Movie Review: What do we do with "The Strange Ones?"
- Movie Review: Say it Loud, he's "Black Panther" and he's Proud
- Movie Review: Disney gives us DuVernay's still-life version of "A Wrinkle in Time"
- Movie Review -- "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
- Netflixable? So "'F*&%' the Prom" is for "kids, 11/12," Netflix?
- Netflixable? Documentary tackles the Adderall Epidimic, "Take Your Pills"
- Movie Review: "Tomb Raider" reboot never answers the question, "Um, why?"
Find a Movie Review