Central Florida native screenwriter Brad Copeland, a veteran of a lot of TV sitcom scripting gigs, has landed the job of adapting “Knight Rider,” the talking Pontiac cop show of the ’80s, into a movie.
Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Rowing towards "teamwork" to develop the "Heart of Champions"
- Netflixable? Amateur Polish sleuth wonders if she's "In for a Murder (W Jak Morderstwo)"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review