Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
Give it up for Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. You’ll never see them work harder at a comedy than in “The Heat,” a stumbling, aggressively loud and profane cop buddy picture where they struggle to wring “funny” out of a … Continue reading
Here’s a kinky, intimate drama about two mothers and friends (Watts and Wright) whose teen surfer sons represent temptation at its most carnal. Not “icky” you say? “Sensual,” etc.? Change the mothers to fathers and the sons to daughters in … Continue reading