Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: Ozark legend conjures up a "Lost Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
Give it up for Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. You’ll never see them work harder at a comedy than in “The Heat,” a stumbling, aggressively loud and profane cop buddy picture where they struggle to wring “funny” out of a … Continue reading
Here’s a kinky, intimate drama about two mothers and friends (Watts and Wright) whose teen surfer sons represent temptation at its most carnal. Not “icky” you say? “Sensual,” etc.? Change the mothers to fathers and the sons to daughters in … Continue reading