Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
Give it up for Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. You’ll never see them work harder at a comedy than in “The Heat,” a stumbling, aggressively loud and profane cop buddy picture where they struggle to wring “funny” out of a … Continue reading
Here’s a kinky, intimate drama about two mothers and friends (Watts and Wright) whose teen surfer sons represent temptation at its most carnal. Not “icky” you say? “Sensual,” etc.? Change the mothers to fathers and the sons to daughters in … Continue reading