Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 17, 2013
A vampire tale co-starring Saoirse Ronan and Gemma Arterton, with Johnny Lee Miller as a cad and a villain and Sam Riley and Caled Landry Jones as love interests. Neil Jordan directed “Byzantium,” which opens in limited release at the … Continue reading
Dr. Amir Jaafari is a revered surgeon in his Tel Aviv hospital, honored by his peers and seemingly embraced by his community. A secular Arab in a Jewish state, he travels easily in the highest medical circles, only occasionally catching … Continue reading
The trailer to Martin Scorsese’s latest plays younger than your typical Marty movie — jokey, snappy, bouncing to the beat. And this time, the beat isn’t set by The Rolling Stones. Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey and Jonah Hill are the … Continue reading