Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: The Child Actor's lot, laid bare in "Honey Boy"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 17, 2013
A vampire tale co-starring Saoirse Ronan and Gemma Arterton, with Johnny Lee Miller as a cad and a villain and Sam Riley and Caled Landry Jones as love interests. Neil Jordan directed “Byzantium,” which opens in limited release at the … Continue reading
Dr. Amir Jaafari is a revered surgeon in his Tel Aviv hospital, honored by his peers and seemingly embraced by his community. A secular Arab in a Jewish state, he travels easily in the highest medical circles, only occasionally catching … Continue reading
The trailer to Martin Scorsese’s latest plays younger than your typical Marty movie — jokey, snappy, bouncing to the beat. And this time, the beat isn’t set by The Rolling Stones. Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey and Jonah Hill are the … Continue reading