Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Movie Review: Aubrey Plaza is the voice of her generation -- "Emily the Criminal"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
morning means my weekly chat about movies with sports talk show host Mike Bianchi on “Open Mike.” We’ll probably chat about James Gandolfini. And then about “World War Z” which I rather liked, “Monsters University” which is passable kids’ entertainment … Continue reading