Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Neeson narrows his beady eyes as "The Marksman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
morning means my weekly chat about movies with sports talk show host Mike Bianchi on “Open Mike.” We’ll probably chat about James Gandolfini. And then about “World War Z” which I rather liked, “Monsters University” which is passable kids’ entertainment … Continue reading