Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Movie Review: Aubrey Plaza is the voice of her generation -- "Emily the Criminal"
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 19, 2013
This is one TMZ report (repeated, elsewhere) that I hope is bogus. James Gandolfini has died of a heart attack in Italy at the age of 51. I just talked with the guy over Christmas. Pleasant, enjoying life, working. A … Continue reading
Anybody dying to see this “assembled” and finished?
The Farrellys are a decade removed from being hitmakers and comedy tastemakers. Jim Carrey has turned up in a lot of movies, good and bad, of late, but has shown a pretty serious loss of box office clout. And Jeff … Continue reading
Yeah. This is why Fallon is the new king of late night. Novel nonsense just like this.