Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 19, 2013
This is one TMZ report (repeated, elsewhere) that I hope is bogus. James Gandolfini has died of a heart attack in Italy at the age of 51. I just talked with the guy over Christmas. Pleasant, enjoying life, working. A … Continue reading
Anybody dying to see this “assembled” and finished?
The Farrellys are a decade removed from being hitmakers and comedy tastemakers. Jim Carrey has turned up in a lot of movies, good and bad, of late, but has shown a pretty serious loss of box office clout. And Jeff … Continue reading
Yeah. This is why Fallon is the new king of late night. Novel nonsense just like this.