Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Preview: A lot of stars swirl down the drain of "American Night"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 20, 2013
It’s time for another “Die Hard on Pennsylvania Avenue.” After all, “Olympus Has Fallen” has finally cleared out of theaters — $100 million or so richer. This is the more promising of the two terrorists-take-over-the-White-House thrillers, with Channing Tatum and … Continue reading
“World War Z” has the most feverish fanboy interest, and the fact that this movie was labeled “Damaged goods” last year when its release was delayed has worked against it. But the counter-buzz that hey, it’s pretty good, should come … Continue reading