Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Classic Film Review: There is but one "Zorba the Greek (1964)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Monaghan's a Mom who will do anything for her Boy who Craves "Blood"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: Ryan Phillippe finds trouble before and after prison as "The Locksmith"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 20, 2013
It’s time for another “Die Hard on Pennsylvania Avenue.” After all, “Olympus Has Fallen” has finally cleared out of theaters — $100 million or so richer. This is the more promising of the two terrorists-take-over-the-White-House thrillers, with Channing Tatum and … Continue reading
“World War Z” has the most feverish fanboy interest, and the fact that this movie was labeled “Damaged goods” last year when its release was delayed has worked against it. But the counter-buzz that hey, it’s pretty good, should come … Continue reading