A small studio grabbed this Princess Diana bio-pic, so Oscar odds for it are starting off long. Surely the Weinsteins would have moved heaven and their banks to buy it had they seen Naomi Watts’ turn as Princess Diana in this bio-pic an Oscar sure thing. The cast of this fall release has one big name in it — her.
But the teaser trailer to “Diana” shows not jut the resemblance, but a pretty full overview of her life — princess, fashion icon, mother, land mine activist, romantic. Pretty nice.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse"
- Movie Review: "Marwencol," the documentary that inspired "Welcome to Marwen"
- Movie Review: "Once Upon a Deadpool"
- Movie Review: It's Emily Blunt to the Rescue in "Mary Poppins Returns"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Stallone is back on the beat with "Backtrace"
- Netflixable? "My Teacher, My Obsession," oh my
- Documentary Review -- "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers"
- Documentary Review: "Islam and the Future of Tolerance"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review