A small studio grabbed this Princess Diana bio-pic, so Oscar odds for it are starting off long. Surely the Weinsteins would have moved heaven and their banks to buy it had they seen Naomi Watts’ turn as Princess Diana in this bio-pic an Oscar sure thing. The cast of this fall release has one big name in it — her.
But the teaser trailer to “Diana” shows not jut the resemblance, but a pretty full overview of her life — princess, fashion icon, mother, land mine activist, romantic. Pretty nice.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dissembling Dinesh preps his followers for the Trump Rapture in "Death of a Nation"
- Preview, Faith-based "Interview With God" makes David Strathairn the Almighty
- Netflixable? "House of Deadly Secrets"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: Justin Long suffers as the ex at the wedding who came quite "Literally, Right Before Aaron"
- Movie Review: "Kill Order"
- Movie Review: Thriller gets lost long before "Mile 22"
- Netflixable? "Perdida"
- Movie Review: Boy? Meet Dog. The First Boy-Meets-Dog story, "Alpha"
- Netflixable? Scottish "Stalking" trip turns "Eye for an Aye" in "Calibre"
Find a Movie Review