A small studio grabbed this Princess Diana bio-pic, so Oscar odds for it are starting off long. Surely the Weinsteins would have moved heaven and their banks to buy it had they seen Naomi Watts’ turn as Princess Diana in this bio-pic an Oscar sure thing. The cast of this fall release has one big name in it — her.
But the teaser trailer to “Diana” shows not jut the resemblance, but a pretty full overview of her life — princess, fashion icon, mother, land mine activist, romantic. Pretty nice.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Astronaut faces crashing into the sun in "Solis"
- Movie Review: "The Glorious Seven" updates "Seven Samurai" -- again
- Movie Review: Wonder-free "Wonder Park" makes one wonder what exactly they had in mind?
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? Prepare to be blindsided by "Face 2 Face"
- Netflixable? "My Teacher, My Obsession," oh my
- Movie Review: Travolta mixes it up on the track and off, "Trading Paint"
Find a Movie Review