A small studio grabbed this Princess Diana bio-pic, so Oscar odds for it are starting off long. Surely the Weinsteins would have moved heaven and their banks to buy it had they seen Naomi Watts’ turn as Princess Diana in this bio-pic an Oscar sure thing. The cast of this fall release has one big name in it — her.
But the teaser trailer to “Diana” shows not jut the resemblance, but a pretty full overview of her life — princess, fashion icon, mother, land mine activist, romantic. Pretty nice.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "My Teacher, My Obsession," oh my
- Movie Review: "A Star is Born" again
- Movie Review: Clunky "Kinky" lost its sexual nerve before the cameras rolled
- Movie Review: "Halloween" reboot fails to match the original
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? "SPF-18" fantasizes about Pretty, Affluent and Empty-Headed Teens of Malibu
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: "Marwencol," the documentary that inspired "Welcome to Marwen"
- Movie Review: Does the title “Bad Times at the El Royale” say too much?
- Netflixable? Scottish "Stalking" trip turns "Eye for an Aye" in "Calibre"
Find a Movie Review