A small studio grabbed this Princess Diana bio-pic, so Oscar odds for it are starting off long. Surely the Weinsteins would have moved heaven and their banks to buy it had they seen Naomi Watts’ turn as Princess Diana in this bio-pic an Oscar sure thing. The cast of this fall release has one big name in it — her.
But the teaser trailer to “Diana” shows not jut the resemblance, but a pretty full overview of her life — princess, fashion icon, mother, land mine activist, romantic. Pretty nice.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Prepare to be blindsided by "Face 2 Face"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: "All the Devil's Men" keeps Mel's son on camera
- Movie Review: Life after baseball proves tricky for "Brampton's Own"
- Movie Review: "A Violent Separation"
- Movie Review: Frank Dillane goes "Astral" and sees Shadow People
- Movie Review: Johnny Depp looks for life's second chance as "The Professor"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Chuck Wepner, "The Brawler," was the boxer who inspired "Rocky"
- Netflixable? "SPF-18" fantasizes about Pretty, Affluent and Empty-Headed Teens of Malibu
Find a Movie Review