A small studio grabbed this Princess Diana bio-pic, so Oscar odds for it are starting off long. Surely the Weinsteins would have moved heaven and their banks to buy it had they seen Naomi Watts’ turn as Princess Diana in this bio-pic an Oscar sure thing. The cast of this fall release has one big name in it — her.
But the teaser trailer to “Diana” shows not jut the resemblance, but a pretty full overview of her life — princess, fashion icon, mother, land mine activist, romantic. Pretty nice.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Worthington is "Fractured" when his wife and daughter go missing
- Netflixable? Aaron Paul revisits "Breaking Bad" land in his "El Camino"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Mexican comedy "Ready to Mingle" ("Solteras") workshops "How to land a husband"
- Movie Review: Might want to avoid getting "Entangled"
- Movie Review: "After" the credits, you won't remember a thing
- Netflixable? "Deviant Love" defies its titillating title
- Netflixable? Stephen King's "In the Tall Grass"
- Movie Review: A smartmouthed phone gets the better of Adam Devine in "Jexi"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review