A small studio grabbed this Princess Diana bio-pic, so Oscar odds for it are starting off long. Surely the Weinsteins would have moved heaven and their banks to buy it had they seen Naomi Watts’ turn as Princess Diana in this bio-pic an Oscar sure thing. The cast of this fall release has one big name in it — her.
But the teaser trailer to “Diana” shows not jut the resemblance, but a pretty full overview of her life — princess, fashion icon, mother, land mine activist, romantic. Pretty nice.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Faith-based "Overcomer" never overcomes a bad title
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Henry Cavill, from Superman to "Night Hunter"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Horrified Argentine father insists "The Son" is not his own
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Documentary Review -- "Alternate Endings: Six New Ways to Die in America" is a real tear-jerker
- Movie Review: "Jacob's Ladder" earns a remake starring Michael Ealy
Find a Movie Review