Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 31, 2019
My hat is off to any filmmaker who attempts a period piece, and the look and feel of “The Riot Act” is striking and believably late 19th century. A tale of love, murder and revenge that borrows from “Hamlet,” it’s … Continue reading
As New Zealand is a “bucket list” country for me, I’m always on the lookout for movies that show the islands, sans hobbits. “Falling Inn Love” is a Christina Milian comedy about a San Francisco architect and “green” designer/builder who … Continue reading
It’s what you do until the power and wifi go out. On a holiday weekend. Christina Milian, Marlon Wayans, take me…away? From Dorian, at least. That’s right, cramming screeners in between stripping the boat for a blow, searches for open … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: ‘Angel Has Fallen’ looks at $16+ over Labor Day, “Peanut Butter” and “Don’t Let Go” can’t crack top 10
The weekend before “It Chapter 2” is mostly holdovers, with only a couple of under 1000 screens releases added to your movie going smorgasbord. “Angel” is still making bank. “Good Boys” heads for almost $9, over the four day weekend. … Continue reading