Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 31, 2019
My hat is off to any filmmaker who attempts a period piece, and the look and feel of “The Riot Act” is striking and believably late 19th century. A tale of love, murder and revenge that borrows from “Hamlet,” it’s … Continue reading
As New Zealand is a “bucket list” country for me, I’m always on the lookout for movies that show the islands, sans hobbits. “Falling Inn Love” is a Christina Milian comedy about a San Francisco architect and “green” designer/builder who … Continue reading
It’s what you do until the power and wifi go out. On a holiday weekend. Christina Milian, Marlon Wayans, take me…away? From Dorian, at least. That’s right, cramming screeners in between stripping the boat for a blow, searches for open … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: ‘Angel Has Fallen’ looks at $16+ over Labor Day, “Peanut Butter” and “Don’t Let Go” can’t crack top 10
The weekend before “It Chapter 2” is mostly holdovers, with only a couple of under 1000 screens releases added to your movie going smorgasbord. “Angel” is still making bank. “Good Boys” heads for almost $9, over the four day weekend. … Continue reading