Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 30, 2019
For those of us who a long way from Coney, baby. Florida.
This is going to be a VERY slow holiday weekend for Hollywood, as the only wide (ish) new release is hitting less than 1,000 screens. Blumhouse is lowballing expectations for “Don’t Let Go,” their African American headliner driven supernatural thriller. … Continue reading
Recovering from injuries, becoming the greatest, strongest athletes or fighters — historical evidence, Schwarzenegger, the whole nine yards. Every argument, in short, that suggests “meat builds strength” is “just marketing,” as Ahhnuld says. Here’s a counter-argument to “Beef, it’s what’s … Continue reading