Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Documentary Review: A Great Writer writes and remembers -- "The War and Peace of Tim O'Brien"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- The lowly Chevy Nova finally has its (movie, TV) moment?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 25, 2019
A good weekend for older audiences is not unheard for this time of year. Films released in the dead zone at the end of August can overwhelm the dying gasps of the summer blockbusters that have been out for weeks … Continue reading
Preview, Maika Monroe, Bill Skarsgard and Kyra Sedgewick show us what happens when you mix up with “Villains”
Charlie Hunnam, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Billy Bob, Juliette Lewis, and a lot of fantastic visualizations of an addict’s halucinations drive this drama. Billy Bob stands out in the trailer, because that’s what he’s good at.
And a touch of “A Walk to Remember.”