Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Documentary Review: The definitive biography of Lady Day? "Billie"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 25, 2019
A good weekend for older audiences is not unheard for this time of year. Films released in the dead zone at the end of August can overwhelm the dying gasps of the summer blockbusters that have been out for weeks … Continue reading
Preview, Maika Monroe, Bill Skarsgard and Kyra Sedgewick show us what happens when you mix up with “Villains”
Charlie Hunnam, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Billy Bob, Juliette Lewis, and a lot of fantastic visualizations of an addict’s halucinations drive this drama. Billy Bob stands out in the trailer, because that’s what he’s good at.
And a touch of “A Walk to Remember.”