Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: Hanks and his "Greyhound" battle U-Boats in the Atlantic
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 25, 2019
A good weekend for older audiences is not unheard for this time of year. Films released in the dead zone at the end of August can overwhelm the dying gasps of the summer blockbusters that have been out for weeks … Continue reading
Preview, Maika Monroe, Bill Skarsgard and Kyra Sedgewick show us what happens when you mix up with “Villains”
Charlie Hunnam, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Billy Bob, Juliette Lewis, and a lot of fantastic visualizations of an addict’s halucinations drive this drama. Billy Bob stands out in the trailer, because that’s what he’s good at.
And a touch of “A Walk to Remember.”