Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2019
The famous writer fixed the critically-acclaimed writer with a look, maybe with a hint of pout and about it. And the critical darling, Virginia Woolf, lured by “her voluptuousness,” if perhaps a tad jealous of her success, of her aristocratic … Continue reading
Box Office: “Good Boys” show up “Booksmart,” “Angry Birds” fade, “Blinded by the Light” left in the dark, “47 Meters” hits its mark
A big Thursday night was the tip off. Universal’s intense multi month marketing campaign for “Good Boys,” hyped by fanboy reviews, had lots of folks in theaters for opening night. A $2 million+ Thursday led to a good Friday and … Continue reading