Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2019
The famous writer fixed the critically-acclaimed writer with a look, maybe with a hint of pout and about it. And the critical darling, Virginia Woolf, lured by “her voluptuousness,” if perhaps a tad jealous of her success, of her aristocratic … Continue reading
Box Office: “Good Boys” show up “Booksmart,” “Angry Birds” fade, “Blinded by the Light” left in the dark, “47 Meters” hits its mark
A big Thursday night was the tip off. Universal’s intense multi month marketing campaign for “Good Boys,” hyped by fanboy reviews, had lots of folks in theaters for opening night. A $2 million+ Thursday led to a good Friday and … Continue reading