Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 17, 2019
Movie Review: Arterton dazzles in “Vita & Virginia”
The famous writer fixed the critically-acclaimed writer with a look, maybe with a hint of pout and about it. And the critical darling, Virginia Woolf, lured by “her voluptuousness,” if perhaps a tad jealous of her success, of her aristocratic … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Arterton dazzles in “Vita & Virginia”
Box Office: “Good Boys” show up “Booksmart,” “Angry Birds” fade, “Blinded by the Light” left in the dark, “47 Meters” hits its mark
A big Thursday night was the tip off. Universal’s intense multi month marketing campaign for “Good Boys,” hyped by fanboy reviews, had lots of folks in theaters for opening night. A $2 million+ Thursday led to a good Friday and … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Good Boys” show up “Booksmart,” “Angry Birds” fade, “Blinded by the Light” left in the dark, “47 Meters” hits its mark