Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Documentary Review: Addicted to devices, our health and our democracy imperiled -- "The Social Dilemma"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2019
The famous writer fixed the critically-acclaimed writer with a look, maybe with a hint of pout and about it. And the critical darling, Virginia Woolf, lured by “her voluptuousness,” if perhaps a tad jealous of her success, of her aristocratic … Continue reading
Box Office: “Good Boys” show up “Booksmart,” “Angry Birds” fade, “Blinded by the Light” left in the dark, “47 Meters” hits its mark
A big Thursday night was the tip off. Universal’s intense multi month marketing campaign for “Good Boys,” hyped by fanboy reviews, had lots of folks in theaters for opening night. A $2 million+ Thursday led to a good Friday and … Continue reading