Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Millie Bobby Brown sleuths as "Enola Holmes"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: The horrors of taking a "Shortcut," coming to a drive-in near you
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 9, 2019
We know it’s wrong, just as he does. But when teenage Adam lies to cute, cool New York lesbian Gillian, who thinks he’s trans, it’s funny. Because he then does his homework, mastering the jargon, the medical and psychological steps … Continue reading
They’ve been together forever. You can tell from the lifetime of art, furniture, glass, silverware and china that fills their roomy but gloomy old house in the bourgeois corner of town. It’s in their conversation, the gentle bickering with the … Continue reading
Ask anybody who tracks interest in movies via their own reviews, web traffic for a film’s trailer, etc. They’ll tell you there is zero interest in most anything opening between now and “Ad Astra” in Sept. Paramount seemed scared of … Continue reading