Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- "Hamilton" vs. "1776" isn't a fair fight, save in one regard
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 9, 2019
We know it’s wrong, just as he does. But when teenage Adam lies to cute, cool New York lesbian Gillian, who thinks he’s trans, it’s funny. Because he then does his homework, mastering the jargon, the medical and psychological steps … Continue reading
They’ve been together forever. You can tell from the lifetime of art, furniture, glass, silverware and china that fills their roomy but gloomy old house in the bourgeois corner of town. It’s in their conversation, the gentle bickering with the … Continue reading
Ask anybody who tracks interest in movies via their own reviews, web traffic for a film’s trailer, etc. They’ll tell you there is zero interest in most anything opening between now and “Ad Astra” in Sept. Paramount seemed scared of … Continue reading