Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 20, 2019
I wonder if Ed Helms has invested his “Hangover” checks wisely? Or his “Office” residuals? Because the stuff I see him in (check out what happens to his character in this Sept. 20 release, “Corporate Animals”) makes me wonder. Isiah … Continue reading
Her rebellion begins with curiosity, which is what brings her to Club Lulu. She makes the leap into full-fledged revolt in the restroom there. Taking off her hijab, shaking out her long, flowing hair, Fatima tells us and the bathroom … Continue reading
Preview, Del Toro and Scott Cooper’s “Antlers” further puts Fox Searchlight into the horror business
“Ready or Not” is a horror film. “Antlers” starring Keri Russell, James Badge Dale, Graham Green, Rory Cochrane and Amy Madigan, and opening next year, is a horror film. Is Disney moving this boutique division from its Fox purchase into … Continue reading
“Ready or Not” is a “Get Out” that doesn’t quite get it, a “Purge” that pulls its most important punches. It’s a horror movie as social satire, about the rich hunting and killing their “inferiors.” You know, similar … Continue reading