Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 15, 2019
Entertainment Studios doesn’t typically preview their films far and wide for critics, so let’s see if this works without Mandy Moore or Matthew Modine.
“Chained for Life” is a fascinating if daft parable about normative beauty as it appears on the big screen. The director of the festival fave “Go Down Death” has made a movie within a movie within a movie, all of … Continue reading
This is the fifth Disney production of the year to clear that mark. Try real hard and you will remember the titles, if not the forgettable movies. Disney is tje only studio to ever manage this. https://t.co/HBv66cDHWr https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1162043973591941126?s=17
Damn, this looks…disturbing. “Chained for Life” opens Sept.13.
An attractive young cast filled with Broadway up-and-comers isn’t enough to spark the neo-noir murder mystery “Seaside” to life. A drab, mostly-sterile affair, it takes on a “Pretty people in a pretty setting in search of suspense” vibe and never … Continue reading
“Her” hits “A. I ” with a hint of “Blade Runner.” Nice break for Mr. Kind. Don’t recognize the starlet he is interacting with.