Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 15, 2019
Entertainment Studios doesn’t typically preview their films far and wide for critics, so let’s see if this works without Mandy Moore or Matthew Modine.
“Chained for Life” is a fascinating if daft parable about normative beauty as it appears on the big screen. The director of the festival fave “Go Down Death” has made a movie within a movie within a movie, all of … Continue reading
This is the fifth Disney production of the year to clear that mark. Try real hard and you will remember the titles, if not the forgettable movies. Disney is tje only studio to ever manage this. https://t.co/HBv66cDHWr https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1162043973591941126?s=17
Damn, this looks…disturbing. “Chained for Life” opens Sept.13.
An attractive young cast filled with Broadway up-and-comers isn’t enough to spark the neo-noir murder mystery “Seaside” to life. A drab, mostly-sterile affair, it takes on a “Pretty people in a pretty setting in search of suspense” vibe and never … Continue reading
“Her” hits “A. I ” with a hint of “Blade Runner.” Nice break for Mr. Kind. Don’t recognize the starlet he is interacting with.