Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Documentary Review: A Great Writer writes and remembers -- "The War and Peace of Tim O'Brien"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 15, 2019
Entertainment Studios doesn’t typically preview their films far and wide for critics, so let’s see if this works without Mandy Moore or Matthew Modine.
“Chained for Life” is a fascinating if daft parable about normative beauty as it appears on the big screen. The director of the festival fave “Go Down Death” has made a movie within a movie within a movie, all of … Continue reading
This is the fifth Disney production of the year to clear that mark. Try real hard and you will remember the titles, if not the forgettable movies. Disney is tje only studio to ever manage this. https://t.co/HBv66cDHWr https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1162043973591941126?s=17
Damn, this looks…disturbing. “Chained for Life” opens Sept.13.
An attractive young cast filled with Broadway up-and-comers isn’t enough to spark the neo-noir murder mystery “Seaside” to life. A drab, mostly-sterile affair, it takes on a “Pretty people in a pretty setting in search of suspense” vibe and never … Continue reading
“Her” hits “A. I ” with a hint of “Blade Runner.” Nice break for Mr. Kind. Don’t recognize the starlet he is interacting with.