Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 30, 2018
There’s a moment, early in the tense French divorce drama “Custody,” when you feel sorry for Antoine, the husband. He’s sitting in mediation, a lawyer at his side, making his case, a judge hearing it, and his ex-wife and … Continue reading
A record breaking summer at the box office slacks off a tad this weekend with “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” plunging over 60%, even though it might stake claim to another $59 million, Deadline.com claims. The Friday to Friday drop was … Continue reading