Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Chilean "Mujeres Arriba" discover the difference between "sex" and "good sex"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 25, 2018
This October, in theaters, for two nights only, a faith-based movie embracing the faithless, truthless, feckless, sexist, racist, Godless Russian puppet who “at least isn’t that WOMAN.” No, churches don’t play political kingmakers. Nooo. OK they do. Praying for Obama’s … Continue reading
Sure looks like it. This George Tillman drama is based on the Angie Thomas novel, a ripped-from-today’s-headlines story of a shoot-on-suspicion police killing and the prep school girl (Amandla Stenberg of “Everything, Everything”) who witnesses it and decides to speak … Continue reading
Some people have an eye for it, a grasp of someone so different the zeitgeist changes overnight, that quality that makes a star. And those folks don’t all work for movie studios, publishers, TV networks or record companies. Sometimes, they’re … Continue reading
Nobody in this corner of the woods around Mount St. Helens, in Washington State, wants to acknowledge it. They don’t want to call it by name. Your fiance got snatched, tent and all dragged off in the dark of night? … Continue reading