Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 25, 2018
This October, in theaters, for two nights only, a faith-based movie embracing the faithless, truthless, feckless, sexist, racist, Godless Russian puppet who “at least isn’t that WOMAN.” No, churches don’t play political kingmakers. Nooo. OK they do. Praying for Obama’s … Continue reading
Sure looks like it. This George Tillman drama is based on the Angie Thomas novel, a ripped-from-today’s-headlines story of a shoot-on-suspicion police killing and the prep school girl (Amandla Stenberg of “Everything, Everything”) who witnesses it and decides to speak … Continue reading
Some people have an eye for it, a grasp of someone so different the zeitgeist changes overnight, that quality that makes a star. And those folks don’t all work for movie studios, publishers, TV networks or record companies. Sometimes, they’re … Continue reading
Nobody in this corner of the woods around Mount St. Helens, in Washington State, wants to acknowledge it. They don’t want to call it by name. Your fiance got snatched, tent and all dragged off in the dark of night? … Continue reading