Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 17, 2018
They are the foot soldiers of the affluent, the safety net of the successful. They are routinely humiliated, some of them. They are anonymous, have credit for whatever miracles they perform stolen and get no respect at all. “Set It … Continue reading
Gal G posted this on Twitter, giving her fans a peek at the no-longer-WWI-era costume. “Wonder Woman 1984” opens in Nov. of 2019, and then there are the “Justice League” and other DC appearances, etc.
“Incredibles 2” made it an incredible weekend at the box office, blowing up with a family-friendly $180 million+ take, when all is said and done Sunday night. Deadline.com, which consistently underestimates the Saturday take of kids/family films, was very close … Continue reading
Mia Wasikowska has often had a light touch, but Robert Pattinson? Take away the (literal) glitter in his makeup from the “Twilight” movies, the need to be serious most any place else, and he can do deadpan with the best of … Continue reading
You always knew Moe Berg, the big league catcher and quiz show king turned OSS spy during World War II, would make an interesting movie. And that’s what “The Catcher was a Spy” is — interesting. That it’s not riveting … Continue reading