Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review: Another "Black Beauty," this time with Winslet voicing the horse, for Disney+
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: At long last, "The Croods: A New Age"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Middle School reunion goes very French, and very wrong in "Back to School/La Grande Classe"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 17, 2018
They are the foot soldiers of the affluent, the safety net of the successful. They are routinely humiliated, some of them. They are anonymous, have credit for whatever miracles they perform stolen and get no respect at all. “Set It … Continue reading
Gal G posted this on Twitter, giving her fans a peek at the no-longer-WWI-era costume. “Wonder Woman 1984” opens in Nov. of 2019, and then there are the “Justice League” and other DC appearances, etc.
“Incredibles 2” made it an incredible weekend at the box office, blowing up with a family-friendly $180 million+ take, when all is said and done Sunday night. Deadline.com, which consistently underestimates the Saturday take of kids/family films, was very close … Continue reading
Mia Wasikowska has often had a light touch, but Robert Pattinson? Take away the (literal) glitter in his makeup from the “Twilight” movies, the need to be serious most any place else, and he can do deadpan with the best of … Continue reading
You always knew Moe Berg, the big league catcher and quiz show king turned OSS spy during World War II, would make an interesting movie. And that’s what “The Catcher was a Spy” is — interesting. That it’s not riveting … Continue reading