Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Preview: A lot of stars swirl down the drain of "American Night"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 17, 2018
They are the foot soldiers of the affluent, the safety net of the successful. They are routinely humiliated, some of them. They are anonymous, have credit for whatever miracles they perform stolen and get no respect at all. “Set It … Continue reading
Gal G posted this on Twitter, giving her fans a peek at the no-longer-WWI-era costume. “Wonder Woman 1984” opens in Nov. of 2019, and then there are the “Justice League” and other DC appearances, etc.
“Incredibles 2” made it an incredible weekend at the box office, blowing up with a family-friendly $180 million+ take, when all is said and done Sunday night. Deadline.com, which consistently underestimates the Saturday take of kids/family films, was very close … Continue reading
Mia Wasikowska has often had a light touch, but Robert Pattinson? Take away the (literal) glitter in his makeup from the “Twilight” movies, the need to be serious most any place else, and he can do deadpan with the best of … Continue reading
You always knew Moe Berg, the big league catcher and quiz show king turned OSS spy during World War II, would make an interesting movie. And that’s what “The Catcher was a Spy” is — interesting. That it’s not riveting … Continue reading