Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: Hell's in Kentucky thanks to "The Devil Below"
- Documentary Review: An "Unsolved Mystery" solved? "An Unknown Compelling Force" looks at the Dyatlov Pass Incident
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Movie Review: "Umrika" sadly reminds one of the America the rest of the world used to see
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 10, 2018
“Deadpool 2” is closing in on $300 million, “Avengers: Infinity War” is within range of $675. And “Solo” is sinking faster than you can say “familiarity breeds contempt.” But the big news of the weekend is the distaff “Ocean’s 11” … Continue reading
I think it’s safe to say that Netflix has found itself a niche, teen comedies with a sexual edge, “raw dog” high school sex farces. “The Kissing Booth” too demure for you kids? “F*&% the Prom” too subtle? Are they … Continue reading