Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 15, 2018
Photographer, writer, sketch-artist, production designer, charter member of the “Bright Young Things” and a “dandy” is the most pointed sense of the word, Cecil Beaton lived and worked and cut a wide and gorgeous swath across 20th century high culture … Continue reading
I don’t know about this title. “It Will Be Chaos” suggests some calamity that is coming, parked in the future tense. From the images we see and the stories the Italian filmmakers follow in this new migration crisis documentary from … Continue reading
Well, the year’s half-gone, let’s see where we stand with the movies of 2018. Sure, the box office has been boosted by one comic book blockbuster following another. “Black Panther” was a cultural phenomenon, “Avengers: Infinity War” sucked up all … Continue reading
I can’t find a point to this upcoming film about…well, that’s what I cannot figure out. Yes, we love our dogs and yes, they can bring people together. I guess it answers the question, “Whatever happened to Vanessa Hudgens?” Tig … Continue reading