Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 11, 2018
What do the stars of the “Universal Soldier” film series have in common with “Brokeback Mountain” cowboys? Jean-Claude Van Damme, the onetime “Muscles from Brussels,” and Dolph Lundgren, the “Siberian (Stockholm, actually) Express,” just can’t quit each other. They reunite yet … Continue reading
Jesse Plemons is that fleshy redhead who shows up in a movie and makes you go, “Oh, it’s that GUY.” He was the scary square cop from “Game Night,” the square too-young lawyer in “The Post,” a green cavalry trooper … Continue reading