Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Binge worthy? Amazon's serene, slow "Tales From the Loop"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 16, 2018
Preview, Nicolas Cage has to find his missing “Ride Along” kid in the midst of a bank heist in “211”
Nicolas Cage has played a few cops in his time. Nowadays, when his character says “I’m about to retire,” we can believe it. He’s put in his time and the miles show. “211” is a low-budget heist picture based on … Continue reading
As I said in my review, “Incredibles 2” is an animated Pixar pic that beats superhero comic book movies at their own game. It’s doing that not just by being more fun, with more coherent action more topicality. The Pixar … Continue reading