Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 16, 2018
Preview, Nicolas Cage has to find his missing “Ride Along” kid in the midst of a bank heist in “211”
Nicolas Cage has played a few cops in his time. Nowadays, when his character says “I’m about to retire,” we can believe it. He’s put in his time and the miles show. “211” is a low-budget heist picture based on … Continue reading
As I said in my review, “Incredibles 2” is an animated Pixar pic that beats superhero comic book movies at their own game. It’s doing that not just by being more fun, with more coherent action more topicality. The Pixar … Continue reading