Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Brittany Snow and Justin Long spend "Christmas with the Campbells" in Ketchum
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 16, 2018
Preview, Nicolas Cage has to find his missing “Ride Along” kid in the midst of a bank heist in “211”
Nicolas Cage has played a few cops in his time. Nowadays, when his character says “I’m about to retire,” we can believe it. He’s put in his time and the miles show. “211” is a low-budget heist picture based on … Continue reading
As I said in my review, “Incredibles 2” is an animated Pixar pic that beats superhero comic book movies at their own game. It’s doing that not just by being more fun, with more coherent action more topicality. The Pixar … Continue reading