“Bad Milo!” is a demented and dark midnight horror comedy about a stressed-out accountant whose spastic colon produces an avenging, predatory polyp. If the concept alone isn’t funny, it’s probably one you’ll want to pass on.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Tribes of Palos Verdes"
- Movie Review: Solid cast can't rescue "Shot Caller" from prison pic formula
- Movie Review: Do Your "Disaster Artist" Homework and watch "The Room"
- Movie Review: "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri"
- Movie Review: "The Drowning" quietly tugs you under
- Movie Review: Robert Reich tries to Talk America into "Saving Capitalism"
- Review: "We're No Animals" shows John Cusack at 50 -- lots of "Black Baseball Cap" roles
- Movie Review: Sons are tested when dad takes them to the "Edge of Winter"
- Movie Review: "The Disaster Artist" Gives His All, and Still makes an Awful Movie
- Movie Review: Pixar finds its Sweet Spot Again with the Enchanting "Coco"
Find a Movie Review