“Bad Milo!” is a demented and dark midnight horror comedy about a stressed-out accountant whose spastic colon produces an avenging, predatory polyp. If the concept alone isn’t funny, it’s probably one you’ll want to pass on.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Say it Loud, he's "Black Panther" and he's Proud
- Movie Review: Couples fun gets out of hand on "Game Night"
- Movie Review: "Samson" needed a better Delilah...and Samson
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: "Survivors Guide to Prison"
- Movie Review: Spy games are sex games in "Red Sparrow"
- Movie Review: The breathless romantic melodrama that is "Call Me by Your Name"
- Movie Review: In "Don't Sleep," the title is a plea that'll fall on deaf ears
- Movie Review -- "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
- Movie Review: Do Your "Disaster Artist" Homework and watch "The Room"
Find a Movie Review