“Bad Milo!” is a demented and dark midnight horror comedy about a stressed-out accountant whose spastic colon produces an avenging, predatory polyp. If the concept alone isn’t funny, it’s probably one you’ll want to pass on.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Vedder and Pearl Jam cheer on the Cubs in "Let's Play Two"
- Movie Review: "The Drowning" quietly tugs you under
- Movie Review: Solid cast can't rescue "Shot Caller" from prison pic formula
- Movie Review: Harry Dean Stanton takes a deserved curtain call as "Lucky"
- Movie Review: Justin Long suffers as the ex at the wedding who came quite "Literally, Right Before Aaron"
- Movie Review: Warners Delivers the Creme de la Stephen King with "It"
- Movie Review: Immortality just adds nightmares when you're "Realive"
- Movie Review: Victorian Britain goes all a-tizzy over "Victoria & Abdul"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: "Pray for Rain," but wear your waders
Find a Movie Review