Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 27, 2013
A Weinstein Co. release, this 2014 film co-stars Tim Roth as Prince Ranier and purports to cover their romance and lives into the early 60s in the principality of Monaco. Hitchcock, Maria Callas and Onassis also figure in the film, … Continue reading
It’s about global warming deniers. No, not the rubes who only recently realized that whatever Fox News was serving up on the subject was utter bull and saw the light — after their house was washed away by Sandy, burnt … Continue reading
Here’s a fascinating piece of history that escaped much of the world’s notice, when it happened back in 1988. That’s the year that international pressure finally caused the military dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet to hold an election in Chile, the … Continue reading
The diminutive Broadway/TV star Kristin Chenoweth was full of love for EVERYbody on the red carpet Oscar night, anchoring the red carpet “Who are you wearing?” silliness, looking way up at pretty much every star she waved a microphone at. … Continue reading
That was the allegation of a lawsuit filed by those who put the film into production, a suit they filed a year before the film — rewritten and reshot to death — a year before it went into release. Brian … Continue reading