Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? Norwegians serve up "Jaws" with Claws in "Viking Wolf"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2013
A father tries to keep his newborn alive during the nightmare of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. Nice vehicle for Mr. Walker.
Carl “Devil in a Blue Dress” Franklin’s film is based on a Rudolph Anaya’s groundbreaking Chicano autobiographical novel. “Bless Me, Ultima” was shot in New Mexico, is set during World War II and stars Miriam Colon as the title character, … Continue reading
The best estimates, the BEST, put “Identity Thief” as a robust $23-25 million opening weekend. Melissa McCarthy isn’t a big star yet, has no track record for opening comedies. Jason Bateman has never been big box office on his own … Continue reading