Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Mexican BMX girl holds casting call -- "Dad Wanted (Se busca papá)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2013
A father tries to keep his newborn alive during the nightmare of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. Nice vehicle for Mr. Walker.
Carl “Devil in a Blue Dress” Franklin’s film is based on a Rudolph Anaya’s groundbreaking Chicano autobiographical novel. “Bless Me, Ultima” was shot in New Mexico, is set during World War II and stars Miriam Colon as the title character, … Continue reading
The best estimates, the BEST, put “Identity Thief” as a robust $23-25 million opening weekend. Melissa McCarthy isn’t a big star yet, has no track record for opening comedies. Jason Bateman has never been big box office on his own … Continue reading