Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2013
A father tries to keep his newborn alive during the nightmare of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. Nice vehicle for Mr. Walker.
Carl “Devil in a Blue Dress” Franklin’s film is based on a Rudolph Anaya’s groundbreaking Chicano autobiographical novel. “Bless Me, Ultima” was shot in New Mexico, is set during World War II and stars Miriam Colon as the title character, … Continue reading
The best estimates, the BEST, put “Identity Thief” as a robust $23-25 million opening weekend. Melissa McCarthy isn’t a big star yet, has no track record for opening comedies. Jason Bateman has never been big box office on his own … Continue reading