Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Boo! A Madea Halloween"
- Movie Review: Faith-based "Priceless" lacks urgency
- Movie Review: "The Girl on the Train"
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: Is "ClownTown" behind all the creepy clown sightings all over the South?
- Movie Review: "The 13th" makes the "Prison Industrial Complex" argument on Netflix
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: Magnificent "Anthropoid" is one of the best movies of the summer
- Movie Review: The Icelandic thrills are dim in "Autumn Lights"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2013
A father tries to keep his newborn alive during the nightmare of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. Nice vehicle for Mr. Walker.
Carl “Devil in a Blue Dress” Franklin’s film is based on a Rudolph Anaya’s groundbreaking Chicano autobiographical novel. “Bless Me, Ultima” was shot in New Mexico, is set during World War II and stars Miriam Colon as the title character, … Continue reading
The best estimates, the BEST, put “Identity Thief” as a robust $23-25 million opening weekend. Melissa McCarthy isn’t a big star yet, has no track record for opening comedies. Jason Bateman has never been big box office on his own … Continue reading