Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 23, 2013
He’s not directing it, just producing. Her star has dimmed considerably since her “Transformers” heydays. A Mickey Rourke credit or two will do that for a girl. She had small, shapely parts in “Friends with Kids” and “This is 40,” … Continue reading
The description of “Song One,” which Hathaway is scheduled to produce as well as star in, has her playing an archeologist who falls for a Brit rocker, to be played by Johnny Flynn. The Daily Mail says she’s having a … Continue reading
“Identity Thief,” another rude comedy that rules the box office, week in and week out, is back on top Oscar weekend — a $13 million take, according to Deadline.com’s Friday estimates. “Snitch” will just nudge past $10 million. “Dark Skies” … Continue reading
A feature film recreating Thor Heyerdal’s wild-haired scheme to float across the Pacific, proving that Peruvians could have settled Polynesia (and to some extent, vice versa?) was an epic adventure, if not exactly the soundest scientific sailing experiment ever. It’ll … Continue reading