Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 23, 2013
He’s not directing it, just producing. Her star has dimmed considerably since her “Transformers” heydays. A Mickey Rourke credit or two will do that for a girl. She had small, shapely parts in “Friends with Kids” and “This is 40,” … Continue reading
The description of “Song One,” which Hathaway is scheduled to produce as well as star in, has her playing an archeologist who falls for a Brit rocker, to be played by Johnny Flynn. The Daily Mail says she’s having a … Continue reading
“Identity Thief,” another rude comedy that rules the box office, week in and week out, is back on top Oscar weekend — a $13 million take, according to Deadline.com’s Friday estimates. “Snitch” will just nudge past $10 million. “Dark Skies” … Continue reading
A feature film recreating Thor Heyerdal’s wild-haired scheme to float across the Pacific, proving that Peruvians could have settled Polynesia (and to some extent, vice versa?) was an epic adventure, if not exactly the soundest scientific sailing experiment ever. It’ll … Continue reading