Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 23, 2013
He’s not directing it, just producing. Her star has dimmed considerably since her “Transformers” heydays. A Mickey Rourke credit or two will do that for a girl. She had small, shapely parts in “Friends with Kids” and “This is 40,” … Continue reading
The description of “Song One,” which Hathaway is scheduled to produce as well as star in, has her playing an archeologist who falls for a Brit rocker, to be played by Johnny Flynn. The Daily Mail says she’s having a … Continue reading
“Identity Thief,” another rude comedy that rules the box office, week in and week out, is back on top Oscar weekend — a $13 million take, according to Deadline.com’s Friday estimates. “Snitch” will just nudge past $10 million. “Dark Skies” … Continue reading
A feature film recreating Thor Heyerdal’s wild-haired scheme to float across the Pacific, proving that Peruvians could have settled Polynesia (and to some extent, vice versa?) was an epic adventure, if not exactly the soundest scientific sailing experiment ever. It’ll … Continue reading