Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Netflixable? Thai College Kids go "Deep" in search of no sleep
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 17, 2013
So at 7 tonight, at the Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center in Sanford, the finalists, the best of the best short films at the Love Your Shorts Film Festival, will be screened for festival goers AND a panel of judges. … Continue reading
I mean, it’s not really over until President’s Day, right? So “Die Hard” (over $36 million) could give a little bit of ground to “Identity Thief” and “Safe Haven.” “Warm Bodies” hung around in the top five, “Escape from Planet … Continue reading
The plot of this indie dramedy reminds me a bit of that fantasy-thriller “The Box,” where Frank Langella is offering people this magical box with a button in it that allows you to collect big money, if you push … Continue reading
The American Cinema Editors give out awards for the best edited films and TV shows of the year. And this year, they went for “Argo,” “Silver Linings” and “Brave” in awards handed out Saturday night. And yes, that’s another Guild … Continue reading
You’d swear there was this groundswell of support for Pixar’s summer animated film “Brave,” not the best-reviewed Pixar movie ever and far from Pixar’s biggest hit ever. The Cinema Audio Society honored “Brave” along with “Les Miserables” as their best … Continue reading
“Djesus Uncrossed.” The D is still silent. From the movie maker with the growing Messiah Complex. A hoot.