Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 17, 2013
So at 7 tonight, at the Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center in Sanford, the finalists, the best of the best short films at the Love Your Shorts Film Festival, will be screened for festival goers AND a panel of judges. … Continue reading
I mean, it’s not really over until President’s Day, right? So “Die Hard” (over $36 million) could give a little bit of ground to “Identity Thief” and “Safe Haven.” “Warm Bodies” hung around in the top five, “Escape from Planet … Continue reading
The plot of this indie dramedy reminds me a bit of that fantasy-thriller “The Box,” where Frank Langella is offering people this magical box with a button in it that allows you to collect big money, if you push … Continue reading
The American Cinema Editors give out awards for the best edited films and TV shows of the year. And this year, they went for “Argo,” “Silver Linings” and “Brave” in awards handed out Saturday night. And yes, that’s another Guild … Continue reading
You’d swear there was this groundswell of support for Pixar’s summer animated film “Brave,” not the best-reviewed Pixar movie ever and far from Pixar’s biggest hit ever. The Cinema Audio Society honored “Brave” along with “Les Miserables” as their best … Continue reading