Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Chilean "Mujeres Arriba" discover the difference between "sex" and "good sex"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 17, 2013
So at 7 tonight, at the Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center in Sanford, the finalists, the best of the best short films at the Love Your Shorts Film Festival, will be screened for festival goers AND a panel of judges. … Continue reading
I mean, it’s not really over until President’s Day, right? So “Die Hard” (over $36 million) could give a little bit of ground to “Identity Thief” and “Safe Haven.” “Warm Bodies” hung around in the top five, “Escape from Planet … Continue reading
The plot of this indie dramedy reminds me a bit of that fantasy-thriller “The Box,” where Frank Langella is offering people this magical box with a button in it that allows you to collect big money, if you push … Continue reading
The American Cinema Editors give out awards for the best edited films and TV shows of the year. And this year, they went for “Argo,” “Silver Linings” and “Brave” in awards handed out Saturday night. And yes, that’s another Guild … Continue reading
You’d swear there was this groundswell of support for Pixar’s summer animated film “Brave,” not the best-reviewed Pixar movie ever and far from Pixar’s biggest hit ever. The Cinema Audio Society honored “Brave” along with “Les Miserables” as their best … Continue reading