Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2013
Bad reviews, VERY bad, for “A Good Day to Die Hard.” Including mine. Weaker than weak reviews, VERY WEAK, for “Safe Haven,” another dose of the Nicholas Sparks. Including mine. And middling reviews for the sassy, drawling “Beautiful Creatures,” which … Continue reading
Worlds will collide when “Game of Thrones” star Peter Dinklage joins the cast of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” IF he joins that cast. Deadline.com describes the Bryan Singer sequel as a mix and match collection of actors/character from both … Continue reading
Movies on the Radio — Talking “Die Hard,” “Beatiful Creatures,””Safe Haven” and “Amour” on 740 The Game
It’s another Thursday, which means that I’ll be talking up the week’s new releases at 745 AM on 740 AM-The Game. Mike Bianchi & I will discuss “A Good Day to Die Hard,” which is getting nuclear reviews. lncluding from … Continue reading