Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2013
Bad reviews, VERY bad, for “A Good Day to Die Hard.” Including mine. Weaker than weak reviews, VERY WEAK, for “Safe Haven,” another dose of the Nicholas Sparks. Including mine. And middling reviews for the sassy, drawling “Beautiful Creatures,” which … Continue reading
Worlds will collide when “Game of Thrones” star Peter Dinklage joins the cast of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” IF he joins that cast. Deadline.com describes the Bryan Singer sequel as a mix and match collection of actors/character from both … Continue reading
Movies on the Radio — Talking “Die Hard,” “Beatiful Creatures,””Safe Haven” and “Amour” on 740 The Game
It’s another Thursday, which means that I’ll be talking up the week’s new releases at 745 AM on 740 AM-The Game. Mike Bianchi & I will discuss “A Good Day to Die Hard,” which is getting nuclear reviews. lncluding from … Continue reading