Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2013
Bad reviews, VERY bad, for “A Good Day to Die Hard.” Including mine. Weaker than weak reviews, VERY WEAK, for “Safe Haven,” another dose of the Nicholas Sparks. Including mine. And middling reviews for the sassy, drawling “Beautiful Creatures,” which … Continue reading
Worlds will collide when “Game of Thrones” star Peter Dinklage joins the cast of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” IF he joins that cast. Deadline.com describes the Bryan Singer sequel as a mix and match collection of actors/character from both … Continue reading
Movies on the Radio — Talking “Die Hard,” “Beatiful Creatures,””Safe Haven” and “Amour” on 740 The Game
It’s another Thursday, which means that I’ll be talking up the week’s new releases at 745 AM on 740 AM-The Game. Mike Bianchi & I will discuss “A Good Day to Die Hard,” which is getting nuclear reviews. lncluding from … Continue reading