Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2013
Bad reviews, VERY bad, for “A Good Day to Die Hard.” Including mine. Weaker than weak reviews, VERY WEAK, for “Safe Haven,” another dose of the Nicholas Sparks. Including mine. And middling reviews for the sassy, drawling “Beautiful Creatures,” which … Continue reading
Worlds will collide when “Game of Thrones” star Peter Dinklage joins the cast of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” IF he joins that cast. Deadline.com describes the Bryan Singer sequel as a mix and match collection of actors/character from both … Continue reading
Movies on the Radio — Talking “Die Hard,” “Beatiful Creatures,””Safe Haven” and “Amour” on 740 The Game
It’s another Thursday, which means that I’ll be talking up the week’s new releases at 745 AM on 740 AM-The Game. Mike Bianchi & I will discuss “A Good Day to Die Hard,” which is getting nuclear reviews. lncluding from … Continue reading