Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? On the road in India, with nothing but "Liar's Dice" to rely on
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2013
Bad reviews, VERY bad, for “A Good Day to Die Hard.” Including mine. Weaker than weak reviews, VERY WEAK, for “Safe Haven,” another dose of the Nicholas Sparks. Including mine. And middling reviews for the sassy, drawling “Beautiful Creatures,” which … Continue reading
Worlds will collide when “Game of Thrones” star Peter Dinklage joins the cast of “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” IF he joins that cast. Deadline.com describes the Bryan Singer sequel as a mix and match collection of actors/character from both … Continue reading
Movies on the Radio — Talking “Die Hard,” “Beatiful Creatures,””Safe Haven” and “Amour” on 740 The Game
It’s another Thursday, which means that I’ll be talking up the week’s new releases at 745 AM on 740 AM-The Game. Mike Bianchi & I will discuss “A Good Day to Die Hard,” which is getting nuclear reviews. lncluding from … Continue reading