Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2013
THR is reporting that Seth MacFarlane’s followup to “Ted” is filling up with lovelies — and name actresses. “A Million Ways to Die” has already attracted Oscar winner Charlize Theron to the MacFarlane troupe, and now Amanda Seyfried is in … Continue reading
Here’s what we know, from the trailer and press notes from the fifth Die Hard movie. It’s short — in the 95-97 minute range. The effects, seen here, look heavy on the digital side. The villain is generic and Eastern … Continue reading
You recognize the face, if not the name. Miriam Colon has been active in film and TV since the 1950s. Being a native of Puerto Rico, that means she’s seen epic changes in the sorts of roles Latin actors are … Continue reading