Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Sicilian hitman and his daughter hunt his hunters -- "My Name is Vendetta"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: "Emancipation" from the old way of looking at Will Smith
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2013
THR is reporting that Seth MacFarlane’s followup to “Ted” is filling up with lovelies — and name actresses. “A Million Ways to Die” has already attracted Oscar winner Charlize Theron to the MacFarlane troupe, and now Amanda Seyfried is in … Continue reading
Here’s what we know, from the trailer and press notes from the fifth Die Hard movie. It’s short — in the 95-97 minute range. The effects, seen here, look heavy on the digital side. The villain is generic and Eastern … Continue reading
You recognize the face, if not the name. Miriam Colon has been active in film and TV since the 1950s. Being a native of Puerto Rico, that means she’s seen epic changes in the sorts of roles Latin actors are … Continue reading