Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2013
THR is reporting that Seth MacFarlane’s followup to “Ted” is filling up with lovelies — and name actresses. “A Million Ways to Die” has already attracted Oscar winner Charlize Theron to the MacFarlane troupe, and now Amanda Seyfried is in … Continue reading
Here’s what we know, from the trailer and press notes from the fifth Die Hard movie. It’s short — in the 95-97 minute range. The effects, seen here, look heavy on the digital side. The villain is generic and Eastern … Continue reading
You recognize the face, if not the name. Miriam Colon has been active in film and TV since the 1950s. Being a native of Puerto Rico, that means she’s seen epic changes in the sorts of roles Latin actors are … Continue reading