Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 12, 2013
THR is reporting that Seth MacFarlane’s followup to “Ted” is filling up with lovelies — and name actresses. “A Million Ways to Die” has already attracted Oscar winner Charlize Theron to the MacFarlane troupe, and now Amanda Seyfried is in … Continue reading
Here’s what we know, from the trailer and press notes from the fifth Die Hard movie. It’s short — in the 95-97 minute range. The effects, seen here, look heavy on the digital side. The villain is generic and Eastern … Continue reading
You recognize the face, if not the name. Miriam Colon has been active in film and TV since the 1950s. Being a native of Puerto Rico, that means she’s seen epic changes in the sorts of roles Latin actors are … Continue reading