Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: The things a director has to go through to get the "Greenlight"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
MIAMI – Miriam Colon has one of those faces you know, even if you’ve never caught her name in the credits. She’s been in films and on TV since the mid-50s – from “Have Gun – Will Travel” to “Law … Continue reading
It has looked as though things were over for Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson several times over the years. He’d have a run as action hero, string together some flops, seem on the way to Van Damme Land. You start … Continue reading
Toss another 513 screens into the control of Regal Cinemas. One of the movie exhibition biz’s Big Two (the other is the Chinese owned AMC Cinemas), Regal bought out Hollywood, which runs theaters all over the country, a few in … Continue reading
Here’s the red band trailer to “Trance,” with James McAvcoy, Rosario Dawson and Vincent Cassel. A painting theft goes wrong. Betrayals, torture, threats and hynotism play into the plot. A little disturbing? I’d say so. It goes into limited release … Continue reading