Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: Even Swedes fret over their neighbors -- "The Evil Next Door"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
MIAMI – Miriam Colon has one of those faces you know, even if you’ve never caught her name in the credits. She’s been in films and on TV since the mid-50s – from “Have Gun – Will Travel” to “Law … Continue reading
It has looked as though things were over for Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson several times over the years. He’d have a run as action hero, string together some flops, seem on the way to Van Damme Land. You start … Continue reading
Toss another 513 screens into the control of Regal Cinemas. One of the movie exhibition biz’s Big Two (the other is the Chinese owned AMC Cinemas), Regal bought out Hollywood, which runs theaters all over the country, a few in … Continue reading
Here’s the red band trailer to “Trance,” with James McAvcoy, Rosario Dawson and Vincent Cassel. A painting theft goes wrong. Betrayals, torture, threats and hynotism play into the plot. A little disturbing? I’d say so. It goes into limited release … Continue reading