Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 3, 2013
Barry Levinson will direct Johnny Depp, if this project keeps its footing. “Black Mass” is about notorious Boston mob boss and longtime FBI’s Most Wanted fugitive, the elusive Whitey Bulger. He served as an informant as a means of getting … Continue reading
You’ve got Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, Selena Gomez and others all dolled up and behaving badly. Hungry, desperate to get to Spring Break. Willing to commit robberies to do it. And James Franco, in hair and teeth and tats that … Continue reading
“Warm Bodies,” the Zombie “Twilight,” did just under the $20 million it was widely predicted to earn Super Bowl weekend. Decent reviews, decent buzz, a novel reasonably popular with teens, none of that was enough to get it over $20. … Continue reading
The annual Annie Awards honoring the best in animation are no sure-fire Oscar indicator. Disney and Pixar have had their issues with the voting blocs and ways the awards are handled and have turned against them in the past. But … Continue reading
With the Directors Guild of America handing out its top prize to “Argo” Saturday night, that makes it pretty much a clean sweep of pre-Oscar prizes of import for Ben Affleck’s fine “Hollywood version” of history and ticking clock thriller. … Continue reading