Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 6, 2013
Dreamworks Animation shares fell — for some reason — today. And Some are speculating that it’s because the studio had to move a potential animated blockbuster, from fall 2013 to spring 2014. Then, there’s this suggestion by Jeffrey Katzenberg, suggesting … Continue reading
The Visual Effects Society spread the love around, honoring “Life of Pi” and the ways it digitally plopped a tiger, zebra, orangutan and Indian lad on a lifeboat together, “The Avengers” for its modeling work, and “Brave” for its animation. … Continue reading
Lawrence Kasdan hasn’t had much success getting projects onto the big screen and in front of audiences in the past decade. Anybody who saw “Darling Companion” would be hard pressed to remember this was the writer-director of “Grand Canyon” and … Continue reading