Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Documentary Review: Remembering "Jimmie and Stevie Ray Vaughan: Brothers in Blues"
- Movie Review: "Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Movie Review: “Beautiful Creatures”
Young love, so sorely tested by vampirism and zombification in “Twilight” and “Warm Bodies,” finds the road to romance sunnier in “Beautiful Creatures,” in which two teens pair up despite the fact that one of them is a witch in … Continue reading
Ryan Gosling directs? Matt Smith of “Dr. Who” will star in “How to Catch a Monster”
Ryan Gosling’s a smart, studied actor who has made it a point of latching on to good filmmakers — indie ones especially — in his quick rise to the top. It was natural that he’d follow George Clooney into the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Ryan Gosling directs? Matt Smith of “Dr. Who” will star in “How to Catch a Monster”
Movie Nation Interview: Josh Duhamel of “Safe Haven”
Josh Duhamel grew up in Minot, North Dakota. And since I did some hard, cold time in Grand Forks, North Dakota, back in the day, we bonded over that shared snowy experience before we started our chat about “Safe Haven.” … Continue reading