Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Young love, so sorely tested by vampirism and zombification in “Twilight” and “Warm Bodies,” finds the road to romance sunnier in “Beautiful Creatures,” in which two teens pair up despite the fact that one of them is a witch in … Continue reading
Ryan Gosling’s a smart, studied actor who has made it a point of latching on to good filmmakers — indie ones especially — in his quick rise to the top. It was natural that he’d follow George Clooney into the … Continue reading
Josh Duhamel grew up in Minot, North Dakota. And since I did some hard, cold time in Grand Forks, North Dakota, back in the day, we bonded over that shared snowy experience before we started our chat about “Safe Haven.” … Continue reading