Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Young love, so sorely tested by vampirism and zombification in “Twilight” and “Warm Bodies,” finds the road to romance sunnier in “Beautiful Creatures,” in which two teens pair up despite the fact that one of them is a witch in … Continue reading
Ryan Gosling’s a smart, studied actor who has made it a point of latching on to good filmmakers — indie ones especially — in his quick rise to the top. It was natural that he’d follow George Clooney into the … Continue reading
Josh Duhamel grew up in Minot, North Dakota. And since I did some hard, cold time in Grand Forks, North Dakota, back in the day, we bonded over that shared snowy experience before we started our chat about “Safe Haven.” … Continue reading