Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
“The Host” was Stephenie Meyer’s follow-up to her blockbuster “Twilight” novels. It’s about a world that’s been taken over by aliens, “Souls,” who have moved into human hosts and taken over their bodies. It’s about free will, after a fashion. … Continue reading
Last night’s Writer’s Guild Awards smelled like Oscar predictions, as “Argo” took another pre-Oscar honor, and “Zero Dark Thirty” earned the one honor it’s got a shot at winning Oscar night. “Searching for Sugar Man” collected the best written documentary … Continue reading
Max Irons, Saoirse Ronan, William Hurt and Diane Kruger are the stars of the film of the “Twilight” author’s alien abduction followup novel. It’s got Andrew “In Time/.Gattaca” Niccol as director and it opens March 29. I’m interviewing some of … Continue reading