Loved this one. It was attached to “Wreck it Ralph.” Romantic, sweet, black and white (with red) and dialogue free.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Classic Film Review: Scott, Coppola and Schaffner bring "Patton" (1970) to vigorous, profane life
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook