Canadian actress (“Splice”) turned director (“Away From Her”) Sarah Polley engages in a bout of navel gazing with her new documentary, “Stories We Tell.” It’s about her late mother, and she assembles her siblings and other relatives and family friends for “an interrogation,” as they recollect their memories of her in building a sometimes contradictory portrait of a woman who died when Sarah was a child.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- Movie Review: A dead zone where the star is supposed to be kills "Behaving Badly"
- Movie Review: Bring on the funk with "Get On Up"
- Have questions for Kristen Bell? Send'em my way.
- Movie Review: Dinesh D'Souza tells "America" what's wrong with it, again
- Movie Review: Dwayne Johnson goes Greek as "Hercules"
- Movie Review: "Tammy" goes all soft and gooey
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "And So It Goes"
- Movie Review: "Heatstroke"
Find a Movie Review