Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Omar Epps is captain on a space station where things go wrong, "3022"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 9, 2019
Sure, it’s drinks and strip clubs, beaches and hot Thai food when brothers Mehdi and Hicham see each other for the first time in 15 years. You’ll love Thailand, younger brother Hicham crows. And not just for the scenery, the … Continue reading
Thoreau famously decried the fact that most “men lead lives of quiet desperation.” But the author of Walden never spent time in a modern hotel. You want to talk about “quiet desperation?” Invite a woman who cleans hotel rooms into … Continue reading
Your small child, grandchild or favorite niece may be adorable. But she will never be on the Italan cheek-pinching cute level of Jennifer Brokshi, playing tiny Agata in the sometimes charming Italian fantasy, “The Man Without Gravity.” Agata is about … Continue reading
A fresh angle, a modern take. Let’s hope it doesn’t have as much voice over narration as the trailer.
A franchise (sort of) horror movie opening under $20 million? How could this be? Decent reviews for “The Shining” sequel did not give it much of a turnout Thursday night, or anything like an epic Friday. Deadline.com may be erring … Continue reading