Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Brittany Snow and Justin Long spend "Christmas with the Campbells" in Ketchum
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 9, 2019
Sure, it’s drinks and strip clubs, beaches and hot Thai food when brothers Mehdi and Hicham see each other for the first time in 15 years. You’ll love Thailand, younger brother Hicham crows. And not just for the scenery, the … Continue reading
Thoreau famously decried the fact that most “men lead lives of quiet desperation.” But the author of Walden never spent time in a modern hotel. You want to talk about “quiet desperation?” Invite a woman who cleans hotel rooms into … Continue reading
Your small child, grandchild or favorite niece may be adorable. But she will never be on the Italan cheek-pinching cute level of Jennifer Brokshi, playing tiny Agata in the sometimes charming Italian fantasy, “The Man Without Gravity.” Agata is about … Continue reading
A fresh angle, a modern take. Let’s hope it doesn’t have as much voice over narration as the trailer.
A franchise (sort of) horror movie opening under $20 million? How could this be? Decent reviews for “The Shining” sequel did not give it much of a turnout Thursday night, or anything like an epic Friday. Deadline.com may be erring … Continue reading