Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Documentary Review: The definitive biography of Lady Day? "Billie"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2019
It’s not the constant snorting, sniffing and nose-rubbing after the snorting and sniffing. It’s not drinking, the endless, pointless sexcapades and grasping for ‘decadence.’ It’s not the vomiting after indulging, either. Vomiting and vomiting and sniff sniff sniff more vomiting. … Continue reading
Disney’s faith that a “Frozen” sequel would blow up at the box office proved well founded as the second icy animated musical pulled in a healthy $127 million on its opening weekend, over 30% better than the original, which opened … Continue reading