Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Preview: Silverstone, a Tsunami and Sharks? "The Requin"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2019
It’s not the constant snorting, sniffing and nose-rubbing after the snorting and sniffing. It’s not drinking, the endless, pointless sexcapades and grasping for ‘decadence.’ It’s not the vomiting after indulging, either. Vomiting and vomiting and sniff sniff sniff more vomiting. … Continue reading
Disney’s faith that a “Frozen” sequel would blow up at the box office proved well founded as the second icy animated musical pulled in a healthy $127 million on its opening weekend, over 30% better than the original, which opened … Continue reading