Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Chinese and in Japan? He'll never fit in without "Complicity"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Millie Bobby Brown sleuths as "Enola Holmes"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2019
It’s not the constant snorting, sniffing and nose-rubbing after the snorting and sniffing. It’s not drinking, the endless, pointless sexcapades and grasping for ‘decadence.’ It’s not the vomiting after indulging, either. Vomiting and vomiting and sniff sniff sniff more vomiting. … Continue reading
Disney’s faith that a “Frozen” sequel would blow up at the box office proved well founded as the second icy animated musical pulled in a healthy $127 million on its opening weekend, over 30% better than the original, which opened … Continue reading