Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Movie Review: "Boogie" has the game, are his Hoop Dreams in vain?
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Ridley and Holland star in "Chaos Walking"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 16, 2019
“Blackbear” opens as a not-quite-convincing Marine snipers captured in Afghanistan thriller and transitions to a melodramatic mixed martial arts “I gotta fight to pay for my buddy’s VA care” tale. Taliban fighters (dressed as ISIS, but in the Shati-Kot … Continue reading
Maxine Trump is a documentary filmmaker who filmed “To Kid or Not to Kid” to justify, in her mind and perhaps ours, her decision to remain childless. “Well,” you think, “surely that’s her own business, and who does she have … Continue reading
They’re not wrong, of course, this comic “men’s movement” podcaster and the conservative activist and writer who call their tour, and the movie about it, “No Safe Spaces.” Even if they’re inclined to cherry pick their examples. Even if they … Continue reading
This could be our Peak Nic Cage moment, a “meta” movie about the real Nicolas Cage caught up in some Nic Cage movie style nonsense. Debt, sleazy operators, an Oscar winner reduced to taking any gig he can get. All … Continue reading
Give the people a great movie that isn’t a franchise, that has nothing to do with grown women and men in tights, and is over 2 and a half hours long, and the people will come. IF it is an … Continue reading