Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 17, 2019
BOX OFFICE: “Ford v Ferrari” wins with $31 million, “Angels” bomb, “Good Liar” clears $5
A very good weekend for a guys’ picture, a very bad one for a rebooted and female empowered “Charlie’s Angels.” Heck, “Midway” on its second weekend slipped past the middling first action movie on Elizabeth Banks’ directing resume. That Roland … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: “Ford v Ferrari” wins with $31 million, “Angels” bomb, “Good Liar” clears $5
Documentary Review: Gibney’s history of Russia, Putin and “Citizen K”
Filmmaker Alex Gibney’s latest deep dive into complex and troubling history is another “How we got here” saga. The director of “Taxi to the Dark Side,” “Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room,” “Going Clear: Scientology & the Prison of … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Documentary Review: Gibney’s history of Russia, Putin and “Citizen K”