Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 3, 2019
Projected to open over $40 million, “Dark Fate” suffered a worse fate. “Harriet” earned $12 million, “Arctic Dogs” scored $3.1. Via Variety, which is reporting that the film could end up losing $100 million, all in. https://variety.com/2019/film/box-office/box-office-terminator-dark-fate-opening-weekend-misfire-1203391110/
England’s “warrior king,” Henry V, earns a beautifully detailed period piece biography, a martial showcase for Timothée Chalamet, best known for fey roles that play up his beauty and sensitivity. As “The King,” he twirls a mean broadsword, draws his … Continue reading