Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Brittany Snow and Justin Long spend "Christmas with the Campbells" in Ketchum
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 3, 2019
Projected to open over $40 million, “Dark Fate” suffered a worse fate. “Harriet” earned $12 million, “Arctic Dogs” scored $3.1. Via Variety, which is reporting that the film could end up losing $100 million, all in. https://variety.com/2019/film/box-office/box-office-terminator-dark-fate-opening-weekend-misfire-1203391110/
England’s “warrior king,” Henry V, earns a beautifully detailed period piece biography, a martial showcase for Timothée Chalamet, best known for fey roles that play up his beauty and sensitivity. As “The King,” he twirls a mean broadsword, draws his … Continue reading