Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Documentary Review: "The Jesus Music" explores the history of CCM -- "Contemporary Christian Music"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: 19th century French "open-mindedness" -- "Curiosa" and "Curiosa"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 3, 2019
Projected to open over $40 million, “Dark Fate” suffered a worse fate. “Harriet” earned $12 million, “Arctic Dogs” scored $3.1. Via Variety, which is reporting that the film could end up losing $100 million, all in. https://variety.com/2019/film/box-office/box-office-terminator-dark-fate-opening-weekend-misfire-1203391110/
England’s “warrior king,” Henry V, earns a beautifully detailed period piece biography, a martial showcase for Timothée Chalamet, best known for fey roles that play up his beauty and sensitivity. As “The King,” he twirls a mean broadsword, draws his … Continue reading