Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Movie Review: "Delia's Gone," a Vengeance Thriller with a Twist
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: A Town's Jewish Populace Erased, Preserved in "Three Minutes: A Lengthening"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: No Lie, "Lie Hard" is excruciatingly bad
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 3, 2019
Projected to open over $40 million, “Dark Fate” suffered a worse fate. “Harriet” earned $12 million, “Arctic Dogs” scored $3.1. Via Variety, which is reporting that the film could end up losing $100 million, all in. https://variety.com/2019/film/box-office/box-office-terminator-dark-fate-opening-weekend-misfire-1203391110/
England’s “warrior king,” Henry V, earns a beautifully detailed period piece biography, a martial showcase for Timothée Chalamet, best known for fey roles that play up his beauty and sensitivity. As “The King,” he twirls a mean broadsword, draws his … Continue reading