Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Brittany Snow and Justin Long spend "Christmas with the Campbells" in Ketchum
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 23, 2019
Yeah. “In the Loop” and “Veep” creator Armando Ianucci gives Hugh Laurie a sci Fi comedy star vehicle.
Netflix, it would seem, has decided to take on The Hallmark Channel when it comes to seeing who can produce the most cheesy, inconsequential Christmas movies. But really, dumping them all on us just in time for Halloween isn’t fair. … Continue reading
“The Garden Left Behind” is a queer cinema throwback, a simple slice-of-life/what-we-deal-with portrait reminiscent of the early “Here’s who we are” melodramas of the “Lianna” (1983) to “Go Fish” (1994) era. It’s introductory by nature, polished yet primitive, just like … Continue reading
There is no franchise fatigue when it comes to cartoons for kids. The “Frozen” sequel is far outperforming the opening of the original film — which earned $93 million over a long holiday weekend not that many Thanksgivings ago. Deadline … Continue reading