Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Chinese and in Japan? He'll never fit in without "Complicity"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Millie Bobby Brown sleuths as "Enola Holmes"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: The Mafia throws a big party in "Mob Town"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 26, 2019
In your typical legal thriller, John Grisham or Scott Turow steer us from explosive twist to twist, finishing with a courtroom coup de grace and some version of justice achieved. But in the real world, the law can involve tedious … Continue reading