Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 1, 2019
Competently animated — OK, competent “ish” — and heartlessly scripted, “Arctic Dogs” plays like an Entertainment Studios production not written and drawn so much as engineered, contrived by market necessity. Give theaters something animated to drag kids and parents to … Continue reading
Good cast, properly dramatic, poetic and action-promising trailer for this 2018 film, earning a Nov. 22 release.
Well, the “Fast and Furious” thing was never going to last forever. Close, but not forever. So Vin Diesel is going down the “Universal Soldier” route with the comic book based “Bloodshot.” Guy Pearce? Man.
Once more, dear friends, once more, cast and crew, once more — ACCOUNTANTS — let us return to “Jumanji” for a little more Kevin Hart/Dwayne Johnson cold hard buddy-teen movie cash.
Four titles open wide this weekend, with yet another “Terminator” movie headlining, Edward Norton’s passion project “Motherless Brooklyn” and a Harriet Tubman bio-pic vying for the crumbs. And something called “Arctic Dogs” is on the docket as well. At least … Continue reading