Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 27, 2019
In the espionage game, your only loyalties are personal. That’s been drummed into us in a century of spy movies, so why would “The Operative” have it any other way? Here’s a solid, simple spy tale about a Mossad recruit, … Continue reading
Molly Ivins had a method, a way of looking at the world, at Texas and later American politics, when coming up with an idea for her magazine and newspaper columns. She’d raise an eyebrow, maybe let her jaw drop in … Continue reading
“The Lion King” owns another weekend and probably won’t lose the top spot until “Hobbes & Shaw” come along — another $78 million this weekend, a steep drop from its opening. But Sony opening “Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood” super … Continue reading
A lovely, lyrical and big voice silenced before she was done with it. Looking forward to this one.