Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 8, 2019
“A reminder that this RARE, rolled 40″ x 60” #Jaws #movieposter is being offered by #MovieArt at auction on EBAY, tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday, 7/9/2019). Current high bid is $330. Click for information or to place a bid (we expect this … Continue reading
Labor activists and just plain working folks might look with envy overseas, to France, where work weeks are shorter and life can be better when unions battle management. The truth, as recreated in the new film from Stéphane Brizé (“The … Continue reading
This French drama, from the director of “The Measure of a Man,” is about a strike — the breakdown in negotiations that lead to it — opens in limited release July 19 and 26. A movie about working people struggling … Continue reading
In an alternate, perhaps more just universe, the career of deadpan comic Marc Maron might have been just a tad less quixotic. A hit sitcom (not this) or long-running chat show hosting gig, a movie here and there, a household … Continue reading
He’s often said he’d like to do eight or nine did he’s proud of, and then hang it up. We’ve been assuming hel’ll finish that promise with a “Star Trek” or some such final film that he has bandied about, … Continue reading